How do I add users to my account?
Adding additional users to your account can be accomplished by clicking on Members in the console navigation pane and then clicking on the Invite User icon.
1. Click "Members" in the Nav pane:
2. Click the "Invite a user" icon in the Members pane:
3. Type the user's email address and assign a Role (you can learn more about Roles in the Accounts, Members and Roles KB article), then click the "Invite" button.
4. The user will receive an email informing them that they have been invited to your account and instructions on logging in.
5. If the user already has access to another Pureport account, they will still receive an email but it will inform them that they have been invited to a new account. Their login information will stay the same and they can use the Account drop-down in the upper right corner of the console to switch between accounts. You can learn more about switching between accounts in the Account Search Function KB article.